Where to Buy
Bookstore Explorer: West Virginia is now available for purchase online, sold as a third-party vendor through Amazon directly from the author. Each copy is signed.
Note: I understand that selling through Amazon may be antithetical to the spirit of a book celebrating indie bookshops, but as an independently produced book, my distribution is limited. If buying through Amazon isn’t your thing, please contact me to purchase through PayPal.
You can also purchase a copy of the book at the following retail locations in West Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania:
- Antiques and Old Books, Morgantown, WV
- Bank Books, Martinsburg, WV
- The Book Store, New Martinsville, WV
- Cicada Books & Coffee, Huntington, WV
- City Books, Pittsburgh, PA
- Four Seasons Books, Shepherdstown, WV
- Fuzzy Dog Books & Music, Charles Town, WV
- The Hatter’s Bookshop, Princeton, WV
- The Inner Geek, Huntington, WV
- J&M’s Used Bookstore, Parkersburg, WV
- Main Line Books, Elkins, WV
- A New Chapter, Lewisburg, WV
- Readers’ Garden Book Store, Granville, OH
- Taylor Books, Charleston, WV
- West Virginia Marketplace at Capitol Market, Charleston, WV
- Wheeling Artisan Center, Wheeling, WV
- Wild Art Wonderful Things, Fayetteville, WV
- WordPlay, Wardensville, WV
To Shop Owners: I’m always looking for new vendors! If you’d like to carry copies of Bookstore Explorer: West Virginia in your shop, contact me! Wholesale and consignment pricing available.